Find quick answers to your questions.
Download the HOOBA App on your smartphone
Create your account with your professional e-mail address
Allow HOOBA to access your camera and localization
BOOK & START
BOOK FROM A REMOTE LOCATION
- Press on the BIKE ICON you would like to reserve
- then press on RESERVE
- and finally CONFIRM
- IMMEDIATE RESERVATION : Go to the bike station within the next 15 minutes and click on BEGIN THE TRIP
- FUTURE RESERVATION : At the time of your reservation, go to the “RESERVATION” section of your application and follow the instructions to start.
FAST START IN FRONT OF THE BIKE
Press on SCAN
Scan the QR code on the bike
Press on CONFIRM
LOCK & UNLOCK
💡 During your trip, take as many breaks as you wish; however, it is mandatory to always secure the vehicle
Press on the LOCK ICON to lock and unlock
TO LOCK :
- Attach the vehicle lock to a fixed point
- Push the lock on the wheel
TO UNLOCK :
- Unlock the lock from the vehicle
- The lock on the wheel opens automatically from the application
RETURN & END
Park the bike in the designated parking space
Lock the bike to the fixed point & plug in the charger
Press on the LOCK ICON and END MY RIDE (Ensure the lock is closed)
Take a PICTURE of the bike with the lock and charger plugged in
⚠️ BREAKDOWN OR THEFT DURING YOUR RIDE: +32 43 40 56 23
REPORT A BREAKDOWN, DAMAGE OR THEFT
- Technical support: +32 456 33 88 89
- Open the App, select SUPPORT, press on REPORT AN ISSUE and follow the instructions
The minimum number of vehicles per site is 2
User need to report it directly to HOOBA with details of the circumstances (Date, time and location of the theft, Name of the Bike & the fleet) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hooba will take care to declare it to the police and the follow-up with the insurance company
There is an excess of 125 € which will be charged to the customer
All HOOBA vehicles are covered by theft & damage insurance. There is no liability insurance included in the basic service. In case of damage to a third party, the employer's insurance will cover the costs as long as the use was within the scope of work. In the case of private use, the user's family liability insurance must be called in. User liability insurance is available as an option.
In case of an accident, injuries and damages are not covered by insurance. The employer's insurance will be taken into account in case of work-related use only.
The HOOBA team visits regularly fleets to check the condition of the bikes. However, if a bike is damaged or needs maintenance, the easiest way is to report the problem directly via the menu of the mobile application. The Hooba team will take care of the problem as soon as possible. It is also possible to report a problem via the email address email@example.com
If the insured bicycle is immobilised as a result of a technical incident (discharged battery not accepted), there is assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, which organises the dispatch of a breakdown mechanic or, if it is impossible to carry out the breakdown on the spot, a transporter to tow the insured bicycle to the garage and also to transport the user to the place of departure or arrival. 📞 24-hour assistance +32 (0)4/340 56 23 - Insurance policy number MA33 006 826.
Yes, standard set up allow users to reserve a bike up to 15 minutes in advance via the mobile app.
The chargers are made available in the parking area either by fixing to the existing hoops or in secure boxes. Users are responsible for recharging the bike on their return if the battery charge level requires it
If required, HOOBA can also organize charging station installation
The bicycle parking area must have a fixed point for attaching the bicycles. HOOBA bicycles can be attached to existing hoops. This parking area should be covered and preferably secured. An internet connection (wifi or 4G) is required. Power outlets are also required in order to install the chargers. Hooba can assist the customer in determining the most suitable infrastructure for their specific needs.
A Wifi or 4G internet connection is required in the parking area (4G mandatory for IOT equipped vehicles)
- Place the bicycles in a place that is easily accessible and visible to users
- Access to bike should be free and easily accessible to all potential users
- Good & regular communications to all users are key
- Provide a secure covered space sufficient for number of shared vehicle in place
- Foreseen enough power sockets and a good internet connection in the parking area (wifi or 4G)
- Have enough fixed points to secure vehicles
HOOBA can help you to successfully deploy all these elements and make your launch a success
Not convinced yet ?
We can come to your location for a demonstration of our solutions and customize all your requests.