- Only authorised users may use vehicles, non-authorised users are expressly prohibited from using a vehicle. It is expressly forbidden to make the vehicle available free of charge, to sublet it or to rent it out to another person.
- Authorised users must use vehicles with due care and are responsible for any material and/or physical damage caused to others or themselves.
- Only persons over the age of 16 may become authorised users and may use a vehicle.
- The customer will ensure that the authorised user uses vehicles in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer instructions (especially in terms of maximum weight).
- Vehicles may only be used by one person at a time.
- During the use of the vehicle, the authorised user is obliged to lock the vehicle to a fixed point using the padlock provided by HOOBA. In the event of repeated failure to comply with this obligation, the user will no longer be authorised to use the vehicles
- After use of the vehicle, the Authorised User is obliged to terminate its ride in the Application (in order to make the vehicle accessible to other Authorised Users) and to return the vehicle to the designated parking space(s), to lock the vehicle with the HOOBA padlock at the designated fixed point(s) and to connect it to the charger provided if necessary. Furthermore, it is forbidden to take ownership of a vehicle. The vehicle must always be returned and secured in the designated parking area overnight (24-6h), unless the Customer (fleet manager) or HOOBA agrees otherwise.
- In all cases, vehicles must be tied up and secured inside a building and cannot be left outside:
- from 6pm from October to March and
- from 7pm from April to September.
Any theft outside after these hours and until 6am will be entirely the responsibility of the user.
- Vehicles leased by HOOBA to the Customer may not be used in any of the following ways:
- to carry a passenger ;
- to make paid deliveries;
- to propel or tow a vehicle, trailer or any other object;
- during a race, a competition or to perform acrobatics;
- by a user under influence of drugs or alcohol;
- on land or in conditions likely to damage the vehicle;
- in the commission of a crime or other illegal activity;
- in a careless manner or in a manner not in accordance with the normal use of this type of vehicle;
- to transport goods;
- in the event of extreme weather conditions (e.g. heavy rain, snowfall, storms or high winds) which make it dangerous to drive a vehicle.
- The above list is not exhaustive and also covers any unreasonable or inappropriate use of a vehicle. Any violation of the law will, in any case, be considered as such.
- The authorised user must use the vehicle in accordance with these rules (and in accordance with the conditions in section 4 of the General Terms and Conditions) and any user manual provided by HOOBA.
- The Customer and/or Authorised User must immediately notify HOOBA in the event of any malfunction, damage or theft of the Vehicle and/or the locks.
- During a ride, an emergency number can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in case of breakdown, theft or accident requiring assistance: [+32 4 340 56 23] - Insurance policy number MA33 006 826